How do people make friends online?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Like I have a hard time just chatting with people and i get so afraid im boring them that I don't try. :sadcat: I also suck at texting people and have one friend.
I can relate but you always have to try!!

I'd be happy to be your friend!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Honestly...........idek lmao.....i'm so awkward and boring i'm surprised i even have some XD
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
same here, i have no idea how to make them online or offline :yolk:
i only have one friend now but we barely talk anymore considering we have so little in common now... it's hard for me to find people to talk to that have similar interests as me and can get along with sigh and i'm afraid of scaring people off. idk what else to try though!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
u basically just gotta talk around with ppl until you find someone you click with. The main thing is finding a community of people that you have a common interest with but that step is already taken care of seeing as ur on a kpop forum lol. But even if you do have something in common with people it doesn't guarantee immediate friendships because you also need to find someone who's personality is compatible with yours too. As long as you keep talking to new people and showing your best self by being friendly to everyone then you're sure to stumble across ur future bff at some point!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Ways to Make Friends Online
Step 1: Don't Be like TPSE
a) Be present
b) Participate in Conversations. Even just a little bit is good enough!
c) Be present
d) Don't leave conversations on "read" for like....3 weeks....or more.... >>;

Step 2: Find a common interest

Step 3: Be yourself - quirky or boring, it doesn't matter, really.

Step 4: Gifs. Gifs help. Lots of gifs.


Lol, but really, idk, I'm barely present :saranghae:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I found it really hard to make friends at too first. I think the most important thing is time and comfort. I struggled a lot to make friends on an another forum because I couldn't find the right people. Here, it just clicked and I feel so comfortable in this environment. I found people I could connect with. Despite being really shy, I mustered up enough confidence to be more open.

I used to feel like I was a boring person who no one would ever be friends. But I realised people don't talk to you because you're 'interesting', they talk to you because they like you. Being an interesting or boring person has nothing to do with it - it's what you take an interest in and whether they relate to it or not that people take notice of. So you shouldn't need to feel like an interesting person in order to make friends. You'll gain more friends being just the way you are ^^

So try interacting with people more, following people you've had a few interactions with already can also help. Post on people's profiles and ask how they're doing and such. The most important thing is that you be yourself and I'm sure you'll make some amazing friends <3
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually am quite bad at it. Most of my online friends just happen randomly. It‘s usually also about keeping a conversation going. There really are close online friends of mine that I really care about and that really care about me.

Only advice I can give is to just be naturally you. I am sure you will find people you naturally connect
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk
Thank god my wife knows how to have a conversation
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Like I have a hard time just chatting with people and i get so afraid im boring them that I don't try. :sadcat: I also suck at texting people and have one friend.
I'll be your friend if you ever wanna chat! I'm equally awkward so don't worry too much :nekolove:
your Tissue avatar is adorable btw!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread