How Do You Cheer Yourself Up? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm having a rough last couple of days.
Just struggling in general.
Unsure of how to deal with it.
Today I decided to go to the Japanese market I really love.
Get some food I haven't had in a hot minute but I think I'm still trying to
feel better so what do you do when you're having a rough day?​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Upbeat music usually, or watch stuff on Youtube that I like, take a walk outside or go for a ride to clear my head, food helps too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i suck it up and continue streaming promise like a contributing member of society

 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YouTube videos, especially by family vloggers! Just something about the joy and laughter of little kids... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread