how do you come up with stories? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg, I have no idea. But it does sound familiar... I wonder what its similar to, lol
its prolly an amalgamation of a bunch lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I kind of get inspiration from TV/music/Books and Art sometimes-I mean I think it's so much fun to use art to prompt a cool story.
it is super cool! i love expanding on a phrase or idea in an already existing piece of literature
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it is super cool! i love expanding on a phrase or idea in an already existing piece of literature
Do you have an example? Because this sounds for interesting to me!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you have an example? Because this sounds for interesting to me!
oh god- :yolk: none that are finished

but I was working on a fanfic base of gatsby. the original focus on morals and how one can seem perfect but behind they're not. my remake kinda thing focuses on reasons behind a change in personality and I expand a bit on reasons why

tom is kind of a cut-and-paste bad guy but I give him more depth in the story (or at least I would if I continued it smh)

I do have an example based off Drunk On You by Jus2 but it does deal with some heavy topics so if u want to read it ill dm you, just lmk
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Lol usually the same as you. From daydreams, actual dreams, or from music.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread