How do you decide on your aesthetic? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you like doing aesthetics of course.
Does everything have to match? Such as your dp, badges, sig, and border? Do you follow a certain theme or color? :dubuthink:

For me I just try to match my dp, sig, and badges as best as I can. I don't really about borders since they cost so many points. And I also like going with whatever colors I'm in the mood for at the moment.


How do you guys do your aesthetics?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just go with black and white because emoness and the red is because the person who made the SuperM frame added a touch of red to it so I might as well match that :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think of the artist I want to go for or a new vibe and then I look for groups I stan that have the right photoshoots that i'm looking for

I thought of this one due to Heeseung's appearance in Chamber 5 and Beomgyu lookin like an ice prince, it has the nice purpley blue thing so that is my new aesthetic~
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The use of juxtaposition in my aesthetic tends to be it. I mean everything from my dp [Legolas] to my banner [Jackson Pollock] to my other stuff [badges, sig] is really different.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread