how do you express yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
play on the piano, work out or talking with my friends & family.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've embraced the path to be a cranky old lady.
@skinny @Wingfrost @Bookworm @kodoku

Apparently I suck at being a cranky old lady -cough- I mean expressing myself, because I was notified I was being nominated as employee of the month... Unless of course they just love the abuse. Some people do like that.

Related image
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
With my words, vocally or written.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread