How do you feel about ambassador deals for idols? (2 Viewers)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love and hate it at the same time. It's so exciting to see all my favs get a deal, but once it becomes a contest dispute with fans it's not fun anymore​
 
Last edited:
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
it's better for the idol
and that's all that matters no?

they get money they get opportunities they get to go to fashion shows and whatnot

life as an idol is F***** hard and even more so for those that are less successful/nugu
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's better for the idol
and that's all that matters no?

they get money they get opportunities they get to go to fashion shows and whatnot

life as an idol is F***** hard and even more so for those that are less successful/nugu
I did say i love when they get them. It's a huge opportunity that they deserve
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I did say i love when they get them. It's a huge opportunity that they deserve
my comment wasn't directed at you my friend - more just comments generally

and that's why I believe any opportunities /cfs etc is good for the idols
especially female idols ones since they might not have much opportunities for solo stuff before their contract renewal comes to a head and solo activities is especially important if they want to continue their career post 1st renewal
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my comment wasn't directed at you my friend - more just comments generally

and that's why I believe any opportunities /cfs etc is good for the idols
especially female idols ones since they might not have much opportunities for solo stuff before their contract renewal comes to a head and solo activities is especially important if they want to continue their career post 1st renewal
Oh I'm so sorry thank you for clarifying!! These brands are definitely good when idols don't renew group contracts
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Oh I'm so sorry thank you for clarifying!! These brands are definitely good when idols don't renew group contracts
like I assume SNSD is one of your fav groups from your badges and from what I know all the members had extensive solo activities during their time in SNSD (in addition to the group ones) so even after contract renewals when some of the members left they could still have quite a successful career afterwards
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread