How do you feel about children on leashes? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
As someone who works in early childhood education, that just feels very wrong. It is completely unethical to restrain a child especially for your own personal gain.
I agree with you and I'd never do it to my own child. I think most of it is just that some parents in public don't keep track of their kids at all. I cant tell you how many times parents just leave their kids with me at my retail job as if there aren't forklifts moving every which way coming in and out. They need to do their part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree with you and I'd never do it to my own child. I think most of it is just that some parents in public don't keep track of their kids at all. I cant tell you how many times parents just leave their kids with me at my retail job as if there aren't forklifts moving every which way coming in and out. They need to do their part.
We expect more of children then they are developmentally ready for. Its not a matter of them misbehaving. Also many aren’t guided properly by their caregivers, tbh its neglectful to a degree. Putting a child on a leash (or leaving them with someone whos job isn’t to care for them, in your case) is just neglectful. Just because you can have children doesn’t mean everyone should be parents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,168
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,811
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes it is needed and i dont really care as long as the parents are actually working towards removing that leash and the child learning how to behave. Leash is not an excuse its an aid
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
it's not common where I live and I personally wouldn’t use it, but as a nursery school teacher I understand why some parents would use it since there are little children who tend to run away at every given chance
And especially if you have more than one child, you can’t always run after them if you have to also take care of the other kids
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It does looks weird :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm against child leashes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is that
It's when parents put dog-like leashes on children for safety reasons ~ like running away or behaving badly.

I say dog-like, but it's not. There were/are companies that exist in solely making them for children.

Here's a short video so you'd understand ~

 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am not a fan of this, but as some have said some kids are exceptionally hard.
I just don't think its a good look nor does it do the child well to see that they and pets are treated similar.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
what
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread