How Do You Feel About People Who... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Make treats for everyone in your class or job?

I'm planning on making some nice little goodie bags for V-day
for everyone at my work.
But I've never done something like this before and so I am nervous about it.

Want to know what people's thoughts typically are.
I'm also terrified because Iknow someone has a peanut allergy
so I'm going to be hyper-aware of everything I'm putting into it.​
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I always love free shit fuck yeah. :nakypog:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,457
Reactions Received
39,084
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,760
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Those people are nicer than me. However, when I worked for a small company I bought everyone lunch a few times. It's the ones who only get crap for the boss you can't trust. When I was a manager and employee's used to get crap just for me and not their co workers it used to creep me out. I'm a nice boss usually but I still feared Xlax or something mixed in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,230
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I always think it's super sweet! I think you're going about it the right way too. One of my coworkers was given a Snickers one year... She's deadly allergic to peanuts and the boss was like "meh." It soured the gesture for the whole team.

So I think as long as you're thoughtful about, you know, not killing people, people will find it nice.

Especially once you're no longer 12 or so, people don't just tend to do nice gestures out of the blue like this, so I always appreciate it when people do it and include me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread