- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I find it so weird and uncomfortable.
Whenever I talk to that person they're telling me about a new person they're talking to and I just can't help but think "are you so insecure as a person that you always need male validation?" and "why do you seek out these kind of relationships that always fall through and then you get hurt and cry about it but the pattern keeps repeating?"
I need someone who's not aroace to explain this to me
Do you know someone like this? Why do they do it? I don't get it!
Whenever I talk to that person they're telling me about a new person they're talking to and I just can't help but think "are you so insecure as a person that you always need male validation?" and "why do you seek out these kind of relationships that always fall through and then you get hurt and cry about it but the pattern keeps repeating?"
I need someone who's not aroace to explain this to me