How do you like Candybong Z (1 Viewer)

Do you like new Candybong?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes, but I liked previous one more.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Not really.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like it better, now may consider buying it!
the previous one was just too girly
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like this better because it looks nicer to me

I kind of thought the old one was cheap looking
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like it slightly more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread