How Do You Lose Points? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh, that might be on account of not following the rules in the Emoji thread lol. They said they'd take 500 points off those that didn't follow the rules.

You've lost around 500, so it might well be that?
:dubuthink:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i don't know but i sure hope i never lose my 65k :irenecrazy: 400 points is not much though so maybe it's just a mistake of some kind
It might be more because I think I was above 40K. I just don't know how points go missing unless someone was legit messing with my account lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh, that might be on account of not following the rules in the Emoji thread lol. They said they'd take 500 points off those that didn't follow the rules.

You've lost around 500, so it might well be that?
:dubuthink:
The emoji thread?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't even understand how yall get that many points to begin with :sanathink:
I don't either but I'm oddly possessive of them.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8 and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The emoji thread?
I just checked the Annual Emoji overhaul thread and you haven't commented in it. So I actually have no idea how you lost those 400/500 points.

Maybe it was a mistake or something?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just checked the Annual Emoji overhaul thread and you haven't commented in it. So I actually have no idea how you lost those 400/500 points.

Maybe it was a mistake or something?
I don't know who you talk to about this stuff with because I don't know who makes the points and gives them away? Yeah, I didn't even know there was an emoji thread.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't even understand how yall get that many points to begin with :sanathink:
Don´t you get points for certain things like 10 threads (you get like 5 points), more likes than threads etc. I always get a notification :D.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's for requesting for badges to be replaced, because it's harder for the awards team there's a small point fee.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I would be too :lisalaugh:
I'd be sad If I lost 5 at this point
They become like your pet-THEY ARE YOURS! YOU EARNED THEM!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's for requesting for badges to be replaced, because it's harder for the awards team there's a small point fee.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH huh I did not know that-thanks for letting me know XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Don´t you get points for certain things like 10 threads (you get like 5 points), more likes than threads etc. I always get a notification :D.
Yeah but yall are in the thousands :wimwim: I suck at math, but yooo I don't see how 40 points here and there can add up to 40k :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah but yall are in the thousands :wimwim: I suck at math, but yooo I don't see how 40 points here and there can add up to 40k :lisalaugh:
you get a lot for being a referral (I think 1,000 ?). Also after 1,000 posts you get 1,000 points and you get points for reactions that others leave to you (so you should always be generous and like everyone´s posts :D) etc. You can see your points in "trophies" part of your profile :).
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
you get a lot for being a referral (I think 1,000 ?). Also after 1,000 posts you get 1,000 points and you get points for reactions that others leave to you (so you should always be generous and like everyone´s posts :D) etc. You can see your points in "trophies" part of your profile :).
ooohHHh I knew the other stuff but I didn't know about referrals :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread