- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Actually I fall asleep after I take my medicine if not listening to some peaceful songs...
Ohh cuteI know this is kind of childish but when I was a little kid I used to be afraid to fall asleep because I would have seizures so my mum would tell me to think of happy thoughts like in Peter Pan so I would have nice dreams when I fall asleep. Now whenever I'm having a hard time falling asleep as an adult I still do the same exact thing and it usually helps.
Ohhhi usually just look at stuff on my phone until it's an unreasonable time and then i put it away and fall asleep then wake up exactly two hours later
Ohhhi usually don'tbut if i really have to, i play out various scenes in my head that have nothing to do with me or if they do then i'm putting myself in unrealistic scenarios so that i don't have to think about what i have to do the next day. these scenes never make it to my dreams... but i wish some of them did
![]()
Really??i start counting to a certain number until i get tired and eventually fall asleep
^^ its a really bad method though, it keeps me awake sometimes :<
yea i couldnt fall asleep last night so i started counting randomly but it made my brain more active insteadReally??
Ahhhyea i couldnt fall asleep last night so i started counting randomly but it made my brain more active instead![]()