How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep? (3 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know this is kind of childish but when I was a little kid I used to be afraid to fall asleep because I would have seizures so my mum would tell me to think of happy thoughts like in Peter Pan so I would have nice dreams when I fall asleep. Now whenever I'm having a hard time falling asleep as an adult I still do the same exact thing and it usually helps.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i usually just look at stuff on my phone until it's an unreasonable time and then i put it away and fall asleep then wake up exactly two hours later
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i usually don't :wimwim: but if i really have to, i play out various scenes in my head that have nothing to do with me or if they do then i'm putting myself in unrealistic scenarios so that i don't have to think about what i have to do the next day. these scenes never make it to my dreams... but i wish some of them did :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know this is kind of childish but when I was a little kid I used to be afraid to fall asleep because I would have seizures so my mum would tell me to think of happy thoughts like in Peter Pan so I would have nice dreams when I fall asleep. Now whenever I'm having a hard time falling asleep as an adult I still do the same exact thing and it usually helps.
Ohh cute
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i usually don't :wimwim: but if i really have to, i play out various scenes in my head that have nothing to do with me or if they do then i'm putting myself in unrealistic scenarios so that i don't have to think about what i have to do the next day. these scenes never make it to my dreams... but i wish some of them did :joysip:
Ohhh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I put on a meditation for sleeping
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
drink warm milk, or i'll sleep on the couch while playing some calming music on youtube
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread