what type of person are you? when someone breaks your heart or you need to let go of them for whatever reason... do you party and hang out a lot? do you spend time alone and cry & reflect? do you eat too much or lose weight.........? do you get together with others right away or wait for a long time....? stuff like that, just how do you react and how well do you continue with your life?
I don't forget people and I don't usually move on easily. I always think of everything that happens to me and everyone I meet a lot (too much).. I open up too easily sometimes I guess, to people who are unworthy of that trust.. I always hope and want to believe this time will be different...I get hurt, but at least I tried, right? To build something, to be happy, to find togetherness....... so yea I think I move on slowly and in loneliness, while overthinking and suffering more than the other person.. but I think there's beauty in that although people think I'm stupid and too emotional lol...... to sincerely try, to seek something beautiful, to bravely believe despite knowing you will most likely get hurt again hehe.....