How Do You Slowly Begin to Stan Groups? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have one method that seems to be a recurrent one.
I will start out with HATING a group.
Then disliking most of their music.
THEN they'll release a b-side I really like and I'll get obsessed.
THEN I'll maybe learn the members' names.
THEN they comeback with a semi-good song.
THEN a better song.
THEN A GREAT SONG.

And suddenly I listen to their old music and like it.
And then BOOM I'm stanning.
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
uhm... that's a bit unconventional....
I usually like their music on first listen
dwelve into other title tracks
Listen to whole albums
Watch some variety shows and content for fans to know their names
Last level is if i buy merch or a ticket to a concert.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
uhm... that's a bit unconventional....
I usually like their music on first listen
dwelve into other title tracks
Listen to whole albums
Watch some variety shows and content for fans to know their names
Last level is if i buy merch or a ticket to a concert.
Thats my normal routine. This is when it's a slow stanning.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats my normal routine. This is when it's a slow stanning.
I tried stanning groups before, like bts, exo, veri very, gugudan cause they were Vixx's juniors, but i do seem to like boy groups more, and i seem to have a connection with a member from that group? or their message in music. Cause i can honestly say, exo , bts all have great music but i didnt stan them eventually
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, the first and foremost thing I look for is their activeness. If I have to wait a bajillion years for a new comeback, I don't stan. I mean, I know that's no different from western artists who release albums at most once a year, but in an industry where the comebacks usually come faster than that... you kinda get used to it. lol I hope that makes sense.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, the first and foremost thing I look for is their activeness. If I have to wait a bajillion years for a new comeback, I don't stan. I mean, I know that's no different from western artists who release albums at most once a year, but in an industry where the comebacks usually come faster than that... you kinda get used to it. lol I hope that makes sense.
the one exception is military service, bc then I know they'll come back eventually.
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Either trying their music, or sometimes if I solo stan a person from that group.
For example: I only listen to CL’s songs before I became into 2NE1.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
personalities???
my favs are generally my favs not because of their music (obviously I have to like their music) but that's not what attracts me to a group it's usually their personalities (or at least what we see of it on camera)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Idt I’ve ever slow stanned a group, it’s always “Oh I love this song!” And I completely dive in like that :nekosweat:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
For me, the first and foremost thing I look for is their activeness. If I have to wait a bajillion years for a new comeback, I don't stan. I mean, I know that's no different from western artists who release albums at most once a year, but in an industry where the comebacks usually come faster than that... you kinda get used to it. lol I hope that makes sense.
sure, if you see more releases as one of the advantges of following kpop, it makes sense to not follow groups that release very little!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hmm i dont think i have many typically once i down check a group i just ignore all content.

maybe momoland i will watch boom every so often and the itnw cover during their show had me kill em.

Stay C maybe but i never really heard em until sterotype and i like that, or the seulgi zip ep.

Twice is the only one i kinda regret if only i had not hear that be a star thing instead of cheer up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread