How do you take selfies/how often do you take them? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I rarely take them nowadays since the pandemic I don't try as much with my appearance, I haven't put makeup on in a long time

I usually take them from up high or down low because I have to get very specific angles to look how I want to, I like to use filters as well but not excessive ones
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I rarely take them nowadays since the pandemic I don't try as much with my appearance, I haven't put makeup on in a long time

I usually take them from up high or down low because I have to get very specific angles to look how I want to, I like to use filters as well but not excessive ones
with a camera since i do not have a phone and only when i am on vacation.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Soogi and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
not having a cell phone is just a personal choice i'm guessing?
yep.
Its a handy tool but it runs peoples lives.
Ya go to events and people are watching them thru the phone as they film it.
And i refuse to be oncall to the world 24 /7.
Call the home hard line i usually answer.....
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yep.
Its a handy tool but it runs peoples lives.
Ya go to events and people are watching them thru the phone as they film it.
And i refuse to be oncall to the world 24 /7.
Call the home hard line i usually answer.....
hey if that's what works for you and you're happy then it sounds cool
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
phone right in front of me but angling down just slightly, usually w my head tilted to crop out my enormous forehead :lisalaugh:
i dont take them very often, maybe one selfie session every two months, when im bored and feel kinda cute ig :'')
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually do it lately when I put makeup on :wimwim: but I don't post them
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I only take selfies when I have nothing to do on my phone. I like to play with lightning too. so I have also tried some tricks like using flashlight, playing with shadows etc. but I rarely post selfies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t take selfie’s that much, only when I feel like I look somewhat pretty. Taking selfies makes me feel really self conscious so I don’t take them very often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread