How do you think others view you? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
So far I have gotten a lot of cute and smart lmao
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it depends a lot on person, i act around people bit different especially between people i know and people I don't. And usually i get surprised when people say how they view me ^^;

I guess in general I'm seen as somewhat serious, bit intimidating even, friendly but hard to approach, responsible, private, that stuff. Based on what i have heard people say of me and well which I kinda am, at least that's a part. Strangers tend to think i'm quiet and bit shy, friends would say opposite.
 
D

Deleted member 74

It's either silent and anger issues/kind and sweet/funny and relaxed
It all depends on where I am and who I'm with, but I feel like no one ever sees many sides
Just one, and then they find it hard to think I could be something else around someone else
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Online is identical to how it is in real life. I have really strong love and really strong hate from people. I'm a polarizing figure- I wouldn't have it any other way. When too many people "like" you, it's not authentic and for me, I don't want certain people to like me. If they did, I'm for sure doing something wrong.

I'm a bit of a devil, problematic/volatile and a stereotypical LA party girl who hooks up a lot also, and I get called a lot of names for that. I'm tough as a brick wall though and nothing anyone says affects me at all.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Online people tend to think I'm intelligent or a Greek Mythological character... Some others think I may be over-sexed... Offline people think I am intelligent based on my educational attainment and my nuanced view of things. Perhaps more quiet.
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For people who don't know me, probably shy for the most part.
I think most would see me as polite, friendly and cute too. I do think my more reserved personality and my expressions might come off as a bit cold to some too though if they don't talk to me or know me
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Shy and reserved, but sweet. People tell me how my voice is so soft and my smile is gorgeous that it feels like a ray of light so warm. I usually get along with everybody, as they feel like I’m someone they can trust.

Online, Idk.... I would say invisible but @igloo doesn’t like that.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk tbh, irl I do come across as a bit unapproachable or intimidating coz I don't smile too often but I'm actually pretty easy to get along with, provided one doesn't try making me talk too much lol.
I'm not sure how I come across online.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Shy and reserved, but sweet. People tell me how my voice is so soft and my smile is gorgeous that it feels like a ray of light so warm. I usually get along with everybody, as they feel like I’m someone they can trust.

Online, Idk.... I would say invisible but @igloo doesn’t like that.
And they're right. You're the sweetest person I know. Your voice is so soft and beautiful, and your smile is truly like a ray of sunshine. And I know for a fact that you aren't invisible online. You know you aren't invisible to me, and there are so many other users who care about you too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread