- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
if bangchan found my account he might be a bit stunned as to why my username, badges, dp, and sig all have to do with him
No, jessica get some business advice and revive your dying businessJessica if you are seeing this please release a new album
i feel like he would... ask whats wrong with meif bangchan found my account he might be a bit stunned as to why my username, badges, dp, and sig all have to do with him![]()
i think he would love it :DHanse may be either flattered or concerned with the amount I talk about him, I really don’t know
I hope soi think he would love it :D
probably both at the same timeflattered or concerned
When I was first active on this site, soobin was (still kinda is) one of my ult biases. And I used to talk about him all. the. time. He would be very disappointed in me nowOh, and also flattered at how much I'm talking about TXT now, but only if he saw my posts from like this October/November and later. lol
if only :)I think she would be happy
Jessica if you are seeing this please release a new album![]()