How do you... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Organize stuff you need to remember?

I used to use a notes app, but i have so many notes that it's a mess now lol

So now i'm using a chatbox app that i can edit its answers

I mean, i can type @igloo and say for it to always answer "stan"

And you?

 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I write it down in my notebook. When I write it down in my phone, I tend to actually forget about it.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i use the note application on my phone to list everything i have to do or any project i need to start.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Organize stuff you need to remember?

I used to use a notes app, but i have so many notes that it's a mess now lol

So now i'm using a chatbox app that i can edit its answers

I mean, i can type @igloo and say for it to always answer "stan"

And you?

I easily remember it if it is important enough to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread