- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
goodI wasn't talking about you![]()
goodI wasn't talking about you![]()
You're my daughter, I will be as damn polite or not polite as I wanna be! Have some modesty in front of your mother!Be polite to your in laws
she is not toxicshe is moderately toxic, she doesn't cross the line because she knows her ass will get perma banned.
i accept her because i find her adorable just like pets they mew and bark but doesn't bite totally harmless.
You accept me because I can lead you to salvationshe is moderately toxic, she doesn't cross the line because she knows her ass will get perma banned.
i accept her because i find her adorable just like pets they mew and bark but doesn't bite totally harmless.
Which mod do you like more? I'll ask them to break the news to you next time@bonehero is gone ?Why couldn’t someone I like better have broken this horrible news to me
I’m not??? Wow rudeshe is not toxic![]()
Mimi isn't toxic, but she happens to have some toxic stances in life and toxic viewpoints.she is not toxic![]()
I hate all mods I want @bonehero to say goodbye personallyWhich mod do you like more? I'll ask them to break the news to you next time![]()
Guess I needa amp it up a notch? Hm what to do next...Mimi isn't toxic, but she happens to have some toxic stances in life and toxic viewpoints.
She herself is a sweetheart
plz don't amp it up, I like you hanging around here NOT banned!Guess I needa amp it up a notch? Hm what to do next...
I'm usually too busy with doing Seulgi's PR work, to even notice....
But they cant if they're bannedI hate all mods I want @bonehero to say goodbye personally
@Ahsoka likes me too much to do that right vikki :)plz don't amp it up, I like you hanging around here NOT banned!
Give them five minutes to tie up loose ends first!!!!But they cant if they're banned![]()
You could be my favorite person in the whole universe and I'd still ban you if you were breaking the rules@Ahsoka likes me too much to do that right vikki :)
SMHHHI'm usually too busy with doing Seulgi's PR work, to even notice....![]()
Banned for that comment aloneI hate all mods I want @bonehero to say goodbye personally
Hmm, don’t like this phrasing... “could be”You could be my favorite person in the whole universe and I'd still ban you if you were breaking the rules![]()
Au revoir!Banned for that comment alone