How does one become organized? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
757
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
stanCLCtopia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really have problems with organization :llama_ramen:


I keep losing my homework and getting 0s even tho i did it, I just cant find it ever :llama_sniffle:

I need help because I cant keep letting my grades drop even tho im doing the work :llama_sniffle:

I gotta maintain my 3.8 :llama_sniffle:


Someone help ya gorl plez


ill love you forever if you do thx :llama_cheer:

stan CLC
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If it helps, maybe get yourself folders? You can color-code them by subject and have them match your notebooks to make things easier. Or maybe get something like this if you don't want all the folders laying around:
9725


Just make sure you put the papers in there as soon as you're done with them so you don't lose track.

Also, I haven't been organized like this in years because I'm lazy lol. But it worked when I tried.
 
M

mysteric

Marie Kondo your stuff
But seriously, giving objects a general area to stay in and putting things vertically really helps for me. Colour coding for subjects helps too
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ring binders will make your life a lot easier. Even if you just throw all your homework in one ring binder, at least you know your homework is in your ring binder somewhere :pepecheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread