- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 757
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- stanCLCtopia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I really have problems with organization 
I keep losing my homework and getting 0s even tho i did it, I just cant find it ever :llama_sniffle:
I need help because I cant keep letting my grades drop even tho im doing the work :llama_sniffle:
I gotta maintain my 3.8 :llama_sniffle:
Someone help ya gorl plez
ill love you forever if you do thx :llama_cheer:
stan CLC
I keep losing my homework and getting 0s even tho i did it, I just cant find it ever :llama_sniffle:
I need help because I cant keep letting my grades drop even tho im doing the work :llama_sniffle:
I gotta maintain my 3.8 :llama_sniffle:
Someone help ya gorl plez
ill love you forever if you do thx :llama_cheer:
stan CLC