How does one convince family that food is unnecessary (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought I had my itinerary all figure out until I noticed a slight issue. Between lunchtime at my family members place and an attraction scheduled for after lunch that day I have exactly no time scheduled to actually travel. So my options are 1) teleport (rather difficult to do currently) 2)skip the attraction before that (don't wanna) 3)skip the attraction after lunch (really really don't wanna) or 4) skip lunch (fine by me, but do I want to hear about how I need to eat lunch and yada yada). So as you can see, 4 different options that all suck in their own unique way :irenecrazy:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I thought I had my itinerary all figure out until I noticed a slight issue. Between lunchtime at my family members place and an attraction scheduled for after lunch that day I have exactly no time scheduled to actually travel. So my options are 1) teleport (rather difficult to do currently) 2)skip the attraction before that (don't wanna) 3)skip the attraction after lunch (really really don't wanna) or 4) skip lunch (fine by me, but do I want to hear about how I need to eat lunch and yada yada). So as you can see, 4 different options that all suck in their own unique way :irenecrazy:
Eat while traveling, protein shakes
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eat while traveling, protein shakes
I guess maybe, I'm just not sure if the museum I'm visiting first would allow food inside and if the food will get super gross in the heat though I guess I could just take an ice pack. And even if it's gross I can throw it out and claim I ate it :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I guess maybe, I'm just not sure if the museum I'm visiting first would allow food inside and if the food will get super gross in the heat though I guess I could just take an ice pack. And even if it's gross I can throw it out and claim I ate it :susPepe:
I’m confused is the museum an attraction. where’s the house in relation?

you could take a protein shake in an opaque bottle, thermos, etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m confused is the museum an attraction. where’s the house in relation?

you could take a protein shake in an opaque bottle, thermos, etc
Protein shakes are so gross though :coronawimwim:
My itinerary has me wake up, leave for a museum (about an hour away), then when done with that go to an art history thing (35 minutes away), after that go for lunch (36 minutes away), then have a quick lunch and teleport seemingly to an attraction 24 minutes away. And theres a thing after but that's no important for this convo.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Night before have uber or someplace deliver enough food from a restaurant that is half way between your place and the attraction. Have enough for everyone. Eat what you want. Throw half of each portion away. Place remaining in car. When people complain about being hungry tell them that they could have eaten more at the restaurant. When they say there was no restaurant pull over and show them the rest of the left overs. As them if they are on drugs. How could they forget you guys already stopped and ate! Let them eat the leftovers and you enjoy the fact you made them all feel insane. :pikasmart: The lack of creativity in your guys ideas is seriously disappointing.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread