- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Is it just me, but to me it feels like the newer generation is severely lacking in the vocal department.
There is quite a few popular groups out there, but like...
I cannot think of a single female vocal to come anywhere CLOSE to Wendy & the Mamamoo girls
I cannot think of a single male vocal to come anywhere CLOSE to the EXO boys.
Even the vocalists in NCT, despite being great, don't seem to be the truly standout, knock your socks off vocals previous SM groups have had.
What do you all think?
There is quite a few popular groups out there, but like...
I cannot think of a single female vocal to come anywhere CLOSE to Wendy & the Mamamoo girls
I cannot think of a single male vocal to come anywhere CLOSE to the EXO boys.
Even the vocalists in NCT, despite being great, don't seem to be the truly standout, knock your socks off vocals previous SM groups have had.
What do you all think?