How does your body react to mental distress? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
watch sad videos then have a good cry and let it out
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I get stressed and overwhelmed easily. I end up crying, losing sleep, my heart will race, and I might end up with an anxiety attack too.
I guess some ways that I destress is by exercising, listening to music, or by watching tv or Youtube videos. Distraction helps me a lot.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I get incredibly nauseous, I can't eat, I can barely get myself to move sometimes. My body starts to shake. And when it gets really bad, I just start to cry.

The only thing I do to try and ease the stress is to distract myself. I'll watch youtube and play video games or something like that, or if I'm feeling ambitious (and not too sick), I'll go out for a run. Lately, I've also had @Joy to calm my nerves too, which is nice.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
well..
insomnia, rashes, lack of/no appetitie, susceptable to catching more colds and infections, i just power through like i normally do. sort of a mind over matter stituation or else i wouldn't be able to cope with it.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
As of most people have already said, can’t sleep, i over eat, cramps, nausea, heart racing, headache

When it escalates to a full anxiety attarck, hyperventilating, sweat, heart ache , screaming, and due to the lack of air, vision trouble, dizziness, loss of mobility, and feeling of numbness after the crisis. i am apathetic for a few moment after, and then it’s a heavy fatigue.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nauseous. Back when I was in school before my university year, I hated speaking in front of the class. Like even when the teacher called me to read a paragraph from the textbook. I would get so nervous and like get a headache and sweaty palm. When I was a teen I was always thinking stranger was staring and probably judging me or something. And when that happen I just feel dizzy and my face burning up. I usually go home and sleep cuz I would feel so dizzy that it was hard to walk. Also sometime washing my face with cold water work and drinking sprite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread