How Game of Thrones should end (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


just saw that Matt posted this. I haven't watched it yet, but I personally like his opinions most of the tim.

I personally think that a huge death/sacrafice will happen to win over the night king. My bet rn is on Dany for this.
On the throne I can see someone unexpected like Gendry. I also believe that more great houses will be extinct by the end of the show.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
finished watching it and dam Matt makes so much sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnight

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not watching this :llama_shook:
At this point any theory is a spoiler.
it's more or less about what should happen. Matt doesn't say who exactly but rather is arguementing with perspective that does make sense.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
it's more or less about what should happen. Matt doesn't say who exactly but rather is arguementing with perspective that does make sense.
I'm also not watching this yet until after season 8 is over.
I read theories of Jon's parents before the show(I read all the books before) but never imagined.
I was ok with knowing it then.
But looking back it would have been better not to have read the theories. N been surprised. Like with Hodor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread