- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
ok i guess.
others are better at quickly getting new sets.
740 of my cards say trade.
so about a third.
I didnt want to trade nct asthere are way too manyi need to collect but ateez is high priogood so far, but ppl always either forget my shop or just dont want to trad the cards I want.![]()
I`m not lucky. I dont even win legandary cards even though I throw in all entriesI didnt want to trade nct asthere are way too manyi need to collect but ateez is high prio![]()
I`m not lucky. I dont even win legandary cards even though I throw in all entries
Through dailys or roulettesHow do u get cards u want thrn tho?![]()
You just wait for them to fall in ur lap?Through dailys or roulettes
Yeah and I’ve been relatively lucky so my laziness pays offYou just wait for them to fall in ur lap?![]()
The only good cards I got from my dailies so far were an EXO Valentines (i traded for free to my friend thoYeah and I’ve been relatively lucky so my laziness pays off![]()