- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,271
- Reactions Received
- 76,674
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,950
- Ship
- Wreck
Do you know where places are on the map pretty well or not that well which for me best not to mention it
You mind sharing your skill with me sometime?A RARE THING I AM ACTUALLY GREAT AT
that geo guesser game is really cruel if u wanna try it out lolAt least i'm not the only one![]()
No I don't if you share your English skills with me sometimesYou mind sharing your skill with me sometime?![]()
I've flopped at Geoguesser many timesthat geo guesser game is really cruel if u wanna try it out lol
Sure when a language transplant i'll be sure to share itNo I don't if you share your English skills with me sometimes![]()
thanksSure when a language transplant i'll be sure to share it![]()