How good is your 3rd gen boy group hits knowledge? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: Yep High4. For some reason I kept thinking they debuted in 2011 but I guess I confused them with Busker Busker.
Didn't Busker Busker debut in 2012 too though :wimwim:
High4 debuted in 2014 and as for Busker Busker it's complicated as Busker Buskers first album was released in 2012 however it's down as 2011 for their debut because of Superstar K which shows like that are inconsistent as Akmu is down as active from 2012 while their YG debut was 2014 but Bol4 is down as 2016 while being on Superstar K in 2014.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was gonna take it but then clicked the spoiler and saw the answers so :wimwim:
I'd have probably got 6 tho since I was planning on writing them anyway.
They would be the obvious picks.

1. BTS
2. EXO
3. Winner
4. iKON
5. Wanna One
6. BTOB for Missing You.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
at this point i feel like i did better here than in the girl group one lmao :welp:
I think I'd do better than some actual BG stans so :haylul:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I was gonna take it but then clicked the spoiler and saw the answers so :wimwim:
I'd have probably got 6 tho since I was planning on writing them anyway.
They would be the obvious picks.

1. BTS
2. EXO
3. Winner
4. iKON
5. Wanna One
6. BTOB for Missing You.
What did you expect when the post said here's the answers flop? :wimwim:

Here's the girl group one if you wanna take that
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I was too curious.
Is this for GGs debuting 2012 onwards or just songs released since 2012? :susPepe:
Girl groups debuting, I could add like 10 more if I included 2nd gen girl group with hits.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
what are they?
BTOB
EXO
BTS
High4
Winner
iKon
N.Flying
Wanna One

Not bad :nakypog:
Which ones were wrong and what are the remaining 4?
AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
BTOB
EXO
BTS
High4
Winner
iKon
N.Flying
Wanna One


AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy
Can't believe I forgot ITZY and Bol4 :jisoosmh:
And whoa, IDLE has a song with over a million downloads? :nakypog:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Latata yeah
That's actually pretty impressive, it charted decently but didn't enter Melon top 10 or anything, but having 1M downloads is pretty cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread