- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
You got 6/8at this point i feel like i did better here than in the girl group one lmao![]()
You got 6/8at this point i feel like i did better here than in the girl group one lmao![]()
Yep High4. For some reason I kept thinking they debuted in 2011 but I guess I confused them with Busker Busker.
High4 debuted in 2014 and as for Busker Busker it's complicated as Busker Buskers first album was released in 2012 however it's down as 2011 for their debut because of Superstar K which shows like that are inconsistent as Akmu is down as active from 2012 while their YG debut was 2014 but Bol4 is down as 2016 while being on Superstar K in 2014.Didn't Busker Busker debut in 2012 too though![]()
I think I'd do better than some actual BG stans soat this point i feel like i did better here than in the girl group one lmao![]()
What did you expect when the post said here's the answers flop?I was gonna take it but then clicked the spoiler and saw the answers so
I'd have probably got 6 tho since I was planning on writing them anyway.
They would be the obvious picks.
1. BTS
2. EXO
3. Winner
4. iKON
5. Wanna One
6. BTOB for Missing You.
they did this one song with iu... and that's it i thinkWHO IS HIGH4???![]()
WHO IS HIGH4???![]()
Yep that's the one, nearly 3 million salesthey did this one song with iu... and that's it i think
I was too curious.What did you expect when the post said here's the answers flop?
Here's the girl group one if you wanna take that
![]()
Girl groups with hits 2012+
forms.gle
Girl groups debuting, I could add like 10 more if I included 2nd gen girl group with hits.I was too curious.
Is this for GGs debuting 2012 onwards or just songs released since 2012?![]()
I triedGirl groups debuting, I could add like 10 more if I included 2nd gen girl group with hits.
You got 11/15I tried![]()
You got 3/8idk even which groups belong to which gen....
what are they?You got 11/15
You got 3/8
Not badYou got 11/15
what are they?
Not bad
Which ones were wrong and what are the remaining 4?
Can't believe I forgot ITZY and Bol4BTOB
EXO
BTS
High4
Winner
iKon
N.Flying
Wanna One
AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy
Latata yeahCan't believe I forgot ITZY and Bol4
And whoa, IDLE has a song with over a million downloads?![]()
They do have more songs, they just weren't popularthey did this one song with iu... and that's it i think
That's actually pretty impressive, it charted decently but didn't enter Melon top 10 or anything, but having 1M downloads is pretty cool.Latata yeah