- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
You could if there was 15 boy groups who have hits from 3rd gen aloneIf it was bgs it would be a 15 so comparatively![]()
You could if there was 15 boy groups who have hits from 3rd gen aloneIf it was bgs it would be a 15 so comparatively![]()
You got 2/15ngl that was hard![]()
You got 13/15sentI don't expect a high score though
![]()
You could if there was 15 boy groups who have hits from 3rd gen alone![]()
If I use the same criteria as the one I did for this I can come up with 8, if I included like semi-hits then I could make 15.
I can think of plenty
OMFG HOW FJKSFKSHFKSJCYou got 2/15
If I use the same criteria as the one I did for this I can come up with 8, if I included like semi-hits then I could make 15.
That would definitely work better for boy groups
But if you use album sales then you get the opposite so I could use that criteria instead
You got 8/15the way i call myself a girl group stan every chance i get yet i still typed wonder girls and snsd in a 3rd gen quizbut i still hope i did well somehow
You got 11/15So long as I got 1 right, I'm good![]()
OMG CRAYON POPIf any of you wanna know the answers as there was 1 that no one guessed @notthatmarko @Vikki @eclipsoul @Lady_Grey @blurryface @OnCloudJess
AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy
Iz*One I didn't include because their hit would be Fiesta which has only been out for 2 months so it's not set in stone as much
Yeah no one got Unnies but i'd have been more surprised if someone got iti had (g)i-dle in it but changed it for sistar or somethingi'm assuming the one no one guessed was unnies![]()
You go 6/15I just guessed randomly![]()