How good is your 3rd gen girl group hits knowledge? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I use the same criteria as the one I did for this I can come up with 8, if I included like semi-hits then I could make 15.
:susPepe:
But if you use album sales then you get the opposite so I could use that criteria instead
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
the way i call myself a girl group stan every chance i get yet i still typed wonder girls and snsd in a 3rd gen quiz :wimwim: but i still hope i did well somehow
You got 8/15
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
If any of you wanna know the answers as there was 1 that no one guessed @notthatmarko @Vikki @eclipsoul @Lady_Grey @blurryface @OnCloudJess

AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy

Iz*One I didn't include because their hit would be Fiesta which has only been out for 2 months so it's not set in stone as much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If any of you wanna know the answers as there was 1 that no one guessed @notthatmarko @Vikki @eclipsoul @Lady_Grey @blurryface @OnCloudJess

AOA
Crayon Pop
EXID
Lovelyz
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
Gfriend
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4
I.O.I
Momoland
Unnies
(G)I-dle
Itzy

Iz*One I didn't include because their hit would be Fiesta which has only been out for 2 months so it's not set in stone as much
OMG CRAYON POP :jisoosmh:
They were the definition of a one time hit, how did I forget?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
i had (g)i-dle in it but changed it for sistar or something
tenor.gif
i'm assuming the one no one guessed was unnies
Yeah no one got Unnies but i'd have been more surprised if someone got it :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread