How good is your time management? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a to do list, time everything I do and give myself break periods that i respect. Work perfectly.
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I think? I do have days when I proscrastinate a lot (mostly because I know I don’t really have to get work done so I spend a lot of time on kpop sites like what I’m doing now lol).

When I know I have to start getting serious, I make sure to use a time table. I use both my iPhone’s calendar and a journal. I place tasks on an hourly basis and I set a lot of alarms. The tasks depend on what I need to do for the day, so I change them especially when I have actual classes. Let’s say from 8:30-9:30: I read whatever I’m required to read. 9:30-10:30: I cook and eat and then wash my dishes. 10:30-11:30: I read again. And so on.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When it come to work or important stuff I get everything done. But at home I just feel lazy and don't want to chores or errands.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread