How grumpy are you in the morning? (1 Viewer)

How grumpy are you in the morning?

  • Don't talk to me right after I wake up, of I'll bite your face off

  • My mood is low, but I'm not aggressive

  • I'm irritable, but I give my best to not show it

  • I'm only grumpy untill I've made my coffee

  • I'm... neutral/Depends of the day

  • A bit sleepy, but I get energized quickly

  • I wake up happy and ready to seize the day!


Results are only viewable after voting.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If I wake up by myself, I might be ok, even if I am sleepy. But if the alarm or someone else wakes me up? :kijoongstare: I'm cursing, ngl. Lately, I wake up because of my neighbors, they are repairing their house. Every day around 8 they start using a hammer, a driller and God knows what else, all in the same time... until 5PM
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've had a similar situation... I had to buy earplugs :lazypotato:
my housemate suggested the same thing, but ffs, sometimes I need to hear my alarm... ah btw, I guess they have something because when I have classes in the morning, they don't work :nayeonisdone: only when I want to sleep
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm used to waking up early so I don't get irritated too much. It's pretty fun when it's still dark when you wake up. It's satsifying seeing the day get brighter and people get busier ^_^
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Quite grumpy. I need 30 minutes at least to stop nagging (especially when I have to wake up for work and I haven't slept much). One of the reasons why I put my alarm clock 30 minutes before I have to get up (the other is that I love my bed so I wanna lay down for a while before I get up)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Quite grumpy. I need 30 minutes at least to stop nagging (especially when I have to wake up for work and I haven't slept much). One of the reasons why I put my alarm clock 30 minutes before I have to get up (the other is that I love my bed so I wanna lay down for a while before I get up)
haha I have at least 3 alarms so I have time to complain before getting out of bed :lisalaugh:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Irritable...
However you purposely wake me up in a bad way especially if I don't need to get up... You're probably going to get hit out of impulse before I even open my eyes.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a morning person so I wake up full of energy and usually in a very good mood. It takes a lot to bring my energy and mood down in the mornings.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
DEPEND WHO WAKE ME UP
IF it was this face
download (1).jpg
29FTzFMMaZVwq7EWcDN3RM0X.jpg


then
download (2).jpeg

if it my brother


that my brother
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If someone else wakes make up then I’m usually grumpy, if I get up myself though then I’m usually pretty nice lol... I just don’t like to be bothered in the morning to be honest, after I get ready for the day then I’m fine with being around others but until then I want to be left alone.
:nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread