How has quarantine affected your sleep schedule? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The time I fall asleep and wake up hasn't changed but I feel a lot less energised throughout the day. I'm surprised I still manage to sleep around 10PM with all the sleeping I have been doing during the day. Even right now, it's 3:30PM but I'm close to falling asleep.
That's still such a healthy time to sleep; I could never fall asleep at 10PM :(
I think everyone is feeling very unmotivated lately. I honestly have a lot of stuff to do, but I'm really not at all motivated to do anything for the past few weeks
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
That's still such a healthy time to sleep; I could never fall asleep at 10PM :(
I think everyone is feeling very unmotivated lately. I honestly have a lot of stuff to do, but I'm really not at all motivated to do anything for the past few weeks
You're right. I have so much work for uni due and I'm doing some work online now so I have a lot I need to catch up on. Luckily Easter break is coming up so hopefully I'll manage to catch up then but I'm very demotivated working and studying from home. And it sucks because this year is literally the defining year of my entire future but I'm just unable to do anything from home. I just constantly feel tired. :pepecry2:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You're right. I have so much work for uni due and I'm doing some work online now so I have a lot I need to catch up on. Luckily Easter break is coming up so hopefully I'll manage to catch up then but I'm very demotivated working and studying from home. And it sucks because this year is literally the defining year of my entire future but I'm just unable to do anything from home. I just constantly feel tired. :pepecry2:
aww I believe in you & you can do it!! I know it's so difficult, but once you start a little bit, you usually get the hang of it and end up working more than expected. It's just the beginning when you actually gotta start everything that's so hard to do. Good luck for uni :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
aww I believe in you & you can do it!! I know it's so difficult, but once you start a little bit, you usually get the hang of it and end up working more than expected. It's just the beginning when you actually gotta start everything that's so hard to do. Good luck for uni :pepecry2:
Thanks! I really hope so. It's weird because I'm usually very studious but this quarantine managed to mess up my study schedule instead of my sleep schedule. Hopefully I'll get back into rhythm soon. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks! I really hope so. It's weird because I'm usually very studious but this quarantine managed to mess up my study schedule instead of my sleep schedule. Hopefully I'll get back into rhythm soon. :sanapray:
Yeah, I'm sort of in the same situation, but it has messed up both my sleep and study schedules, and that is not ideal at all lolol

And I hope so too! :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Officially only awake at nights now lmao
Which is fine cause I only work nightshifts anyways and online classes start at 3pm the latest
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well i still start work between 5 and 630 am my time but there are many days where i have had 1-3 hours of sleep actually during the night since i last worked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't been going to bed until around 2 or 3 am and then I'll wake up at noon. :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
bad. It used to be somewhat decent when going to school was still a thing. I would stay up but only sleep in on the weekends until 12:00 pm. now, well its currently 3:46 am. I'm probably not going to go to sleep until maybe 6:00 am and ill probably wake up at 2:00 pm after hitting my alarm clock a million times. this is my sleep schedule. pretty messed up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I pretty much go to bed as I usually do
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I got my pattern real backwards last week, i've been going to bed midnight the past 2/3 nights tho hopefully I can stay strong :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread