How have you been lately? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Good luck for your exam!
:excitedmarch::sanapray:

I'm doing really well! I started my new job almost three weeks ago and I'm so happy, bc I love it there
Thank you! That's great you found a place you enjoy working at :sanapray:

Good luck!

Not doing so great tbh. Got some shocking news
Thank you! I hope you have someone to comfort you through it :pepeheart:

Better than usual -- I've been keeping busy with activities I enjoy after work.
what activities you got into? :susPepe:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm good. My parents and I are going to see my aunt (Mom's sister) in North Carolina this spring. Last time we went down to visit was nine years ago, so I'm really looking forward to it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'm doing terrible but it's not important
 
D

Deleted member 74

good luck~
I'm better than I've ever been, that's not to say there's no hardships but overall I'm good and doing my best c:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
good luck w your exam! hope it goes well~

i just recovered from a really bad stomach ache and havent done any of the things i was supposed to do but i started reading again and im really enjoying it :pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ve been a bit under the weather and pretty frustrated with some people lately
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Drunk. Busy. Getting obsessed with new headphones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread