How hot are the summers in your country? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Summer in Switzerland can be pretty annoying... despite that we have a cold country reputation
England can get pretty hot in places but it usually stays cold where I live. I slept with like three blankets last summer!
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
England can get pretty hot in places but it usually stays cold where I live. I slept with like three blankets last summer!
WoW that’s impressive :jisoosmh:
Lady Grey has better to get used to it :p
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I live in the South West of England, and most of the country seems to experience pretty much the same temperature throughout all its seasons.

Although the North does seem to have it's own unique perpetual rain clouds :P :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I live in the South West of England, and most of the country seems to experience pretty much the same temperature throughout all its seasons.

Although the North does seem to have it's own unique perpetual rain clouds :P :lisalaugh:
As someone who lives in the North, I can confirm this! :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I usually sleep with a duvet no matter what plus even when the weather is warmer, I usually have a second blanket that I just cuddle with LOL
I can relate a bit tbh 👀
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I wish I could have someone to cuddle with :gyuripout:
IKR! Winter is for getting Snuggly! Playing videos games, watching TV, films and videos on the internet with someone.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
IKR! Winter is for getting Snuggly! Playing videos games, watching TV, films and videos on the internet with someone.
😭😭😭 Exactly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread