How hot are the summers in your country? (5 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, that was YEARS ago now... I think I was like 13 at the time so it'll be 12 years since I last went.
still good choice for vacation cus I'm biased

if you ever get a chance to go again, the French Riviera is 10/10
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn't know that!
couldn't tell :joysip:

nah i don't broadcast it very often, i mentioned it in my intro thread and then here and there, but never really much. It's cus my french sucks now so i don't want people speaking to me in french and embarrass myself :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
couldn't tell :joysip:

nah i don't broadcast it very often, i mentioned it in my intro thread and then here and there, but never really much. It's cus my french sucks now so i don't want people speaking to me in french and embarrass myself :we_kpopsourcing:
I'm guessing English is your main language now?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm guessing English is your main language now?
no its icelandic

yeah, it was basically my first language anyway since my family speaks English way more, and i only spoke french at school mainly
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Humid sticky and we need lots of sunscreen.

It's almost impossible to survive without an ac or a fan in Australian summers.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The difference is definitely a lot smaller but we do get a lot more snow in the north here too. Honestly sometimes during the winter schools in London shut for "snow days" and I swear there is only like three inches of snow LOL

If we did that where I live the schools wouldn't open until May :haylul:
lmao look up georgia snowmageddon and see how well we handle snow and ice in the south :mgblush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread