Do you trust someone enough to divulge something you hold dear, and wish them to not tell anyone else, for whatever reason?
Not really. If I have something that I don't want anyone to know, it's probably going to the grave with me. The only person in my life I trust enough to tell a heavy secret is my mom and, well, not everything is appropriate to come from a daughter to a mother xD
Does someone trust you enough that they've told you something they hold close to their chest?
I've always been quiet, so my friends often used me as a soundboard and a secret keeper. I did not like being told secrets. Secrets are a burden sometimes. Secrets can make you look at people differently. Secrets told by people who don't actually want accountability are the worst.
Have you ever revealed someone else's secret, when you weren't supposed to, for whatever reason? If so, why?
Yes. To my mom. In high school, my friend thought she was pregnant but could not buy her own test. I had my mom buy it. So, while I didn't divulge the entirety of what my friend had been up to, the implication was enough.
Has someone revealed your secret that you told them not to tell anyone?
How did you feel after you found out?
Nope because I don't share 'em. Well, my mom tells all my business to all her sisters, but other than that xD