18+ How important is sex in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who's had a lot of one night stands like that's how much I hate the idea of it. It isn't that they've had a lot of sex that's the problem, it's just the idea that they don't have the same values as me. Like to them it's just some fun to do with whoever, whenever, but to me it's giving away something important and sharing something precious with someone who means nothing to you and i'm not sure how I would feel about sharing something so intimate with someone who puts no value in that same intimacy what so ever :/
I used to be the same and what's too much it's noo much, but if they can respect me and understand my vision on sex, their past is their past. If outside the bedroom they love me, how they got the experience in bed doesn't really bother me. In fact, a bit of experience might feel better :lisalaugh: Also, even someone with a lot of one night stands confirmed that they felt a connection and something special when they got a girlfriend
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be the same and what's too much it's noo much, but if they can respect me and understand my vision on sex, their past is their past. If outside the bedroom they love me, how they got the experience in bed doesn't really bother me. In fact, a bit of experience might feel better :lisalaugh: Also, even someone with a lot of one night stands confirmed that they felt a connection and something special when they got a girlfriend
Maybe how I feel about it will change when I get a little more experience just with relationships.. but considering I have little experience with relationships and no experience sexually I feel like it's just something I couldn't really get over atm :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe how I feel about it will change when I get a little more experience just with relationships.. but considering I have little experience with relationships and no experience sexually I feel like it's just something I couldn't really get over atm :yolk:
yeah, your opinion might get over time and how you connect with that person :sanapray:
In the end, I think present is more important than the past so what they did is their business. It kinda makes you even more special knowing that a person chose you after so many tries
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
It‘s nice, but only after marriage ofc! Remember kids
Remember! No dating until marriage either, the first date will be the honeymoon
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Remember! No dating until marriage either, the first date will be the honeymoon
arranged marriage for the win :queen:

also I can't imagine giving myself to someone else like that, I'd never have sex :nekoshy:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
arranged marriage for the win :queen:

also I can't imagine giving myself to someone else like that, I'd never have sex :nekoshy:
Ehem +18 ehem :wimwim:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
that way you get to find out on your marriage day that your partner is terrible at it and you get to regret that decision for the rest of your life
That's the only right way to find out :sanapray:

Remember! No dating until marriage either, the first date will be the honeymoon
miri pure soul :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:yolk: but that's not fair, there's middle schools having sex :irenecrazy:
Well yeah that’s true, but I don’t want to be your bad influence :umjicry:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Don't let me catch you making eye contact, either :chickill:


Indeed, I am a child of God :sanapray:
Pffff nooo, I will meet my future husband at the church. Nothing until then, livin the pure life
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pepeslippy: Even holding hands is forbidden eh?
Didnt you know holding hands leads to pregnancy? :worry: Thats all you need to do, if you touch someones hand you need to get married as soon as possible or youll be commiting a sin
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Didnt you know holding hands leads to pregnancy? :worry: Thats all you need to do, if you touch someones hand you need to get married as soon as possible or youll be commiting a sin
:wimwim: so I'm having my sister's child? :welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: so I'm having my sister's child? :welp:
No because it was Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve :worry: Thats why people arent gay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread