Intro How in the world do I introduce myself (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
10
Reactions Received
60
Location
Belgium
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hi everyone! I'm gonna try to keep this short as I'm really not good with words.
:nayeonisdone:
My name is Dylan, I'm 18 years old and I've started listening to k-pop since around september last year so I'm still fairly new to the whole thing. My ult groups right now are BTS (Ult bias is Jin) and TWICE (Bias is Nayeon) and I also stan TXT (Beomgyu), ATEEZ (Jongho), ITZY (Ryujin), Stray Kids (Seungmin), and more...

I really hope I can meet a lot of new (crackheads) people here on the forum!
37308
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey! Welcome to the forums. You can always hit me up on my wall if you have a question about anything, but the Ask a Staff Member thread is pretty helpful.
And, yes, there are a bunch of crackheads here. Unproblematic ones, thankfully.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi, welcome to ks :dubuwave:
There are crackheads here indeed :wimwim: and people are usually very friendly
 
Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
10
Reactions Received
60
Location
Belgium
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Assuming that I haven't been hyped for the past 18 years for this comeback dqskdskdsq I absolutely love ITZY and hope their comeback will be succesful with a few wins along the way (and obviously a huge ass bop that will be stuck in my head the following weeks dqskdqs)
*stanticipate
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im going to mix you up with @Son Na Eun so much, she had that dp for so long :jisoosmh:
Welcome though, if I start talking to you like Im talking to another person thats whats happening lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome:dubuwave:

hope that you will enjoy it here~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread