How Is Everyone Doing? (2 Viewers)

Do you stan Kai?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No because I have bad taste

    Votes: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know, and most of my friends are here too so :maheart:

Also @Minuteman aka PrestonGarvey hosts his tournaments here now so :maheart:
And the next one is probably gonna start within a week so be ready. RIP Blackpink Tournament and hello LOONA lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

I'm going to make it rise to new heights

@Soulless_Senpai smh you akgae, drop by the Twice thread more for more Sana. I only have so many gifs for your profile
I'll be more regular in the Twice thread :yolk:

And the next one is probably gonna start within a week so be ready. RIP Blackpink Tournament and hello LOONA lol
Probably a good idea, BP only has 9 songs :yolk:
And I can't choose between Jennie and Jennie :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love LOONA,can't wait! I know you did a Twice one but you should do another because No Twice No Life.
Oh I plan on redoing all of them (with the exception of the 2018 recap).

There's a thread pinned in the kpop section with a list of all my tournament ideas if you wanna check. You can also see the EXID vs AOA results there too.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll be more regular in the Twice thread :yolk:



Probably a good idea, BP only has 9 songs :yolk:
And I can't choose between Jennie and Jennie :maheart:
I mean, I did it with 9 songs last time. I'm mainly just waiting for that comeback
 
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh I plan on redoing all of them (with the exception of the 2018 recap).

There's a thread pinned in the kpop section with a list of all my tournament ideas if you wanna check. You can also see the EXID vs AOA results there too.
I am so excited,I can't wait for that one then. I will go check it out~
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean, I did it with 9 songs last time. I'm mainly just waiting for that comeback
Oh yep, D4 might do differently this time round, plus it will be the top seed. Let's see how many songs we get this time :yolk:
We can show our Jennie and Rose akgae colors proudly when the time comes :sj_weary:

RIP Blinks:maheart:
:maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yep, D4 might do differently this time round, plus it will be the top seed. Let's see how many songs we get this time :yolk:
We can show our Jennie and Rose akgae colors proudly when the time comes :sj_weary:



:maheart:
Hey, I like Jisoo too

And don't rope me into this Jennie nonsense :welp:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I know, and most of my friends are here too so :maheart:

Also @Minuteman aka PrestonGarvey hosts his tournaments here now so :maheart:
i still miss drew and some of other trolls though

I think I'll bother them on their profiles, since i wont post there anymore
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hey, I like Jisoo too

And don't rope me into this Jennie nonsense :welp:
Of course not, you be happy with Rose, I'll akgae Jennie just fine :welp: XD

You better :welp:
Yes I know I've been slacking as a Once, this recent Jennie love doesn't mean I've abandoned my home team :maheart:

i still miss drew and some of other trolls though

I think I'll bother them on their profiles, since i wont post there anymore
Lol yeah I do miss Drew and Abs, though Abs pops up here too now and then lmao.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Of course not, you be happy with Rose, I'll akgae Jennie just fine :welp: XD



Yes I know I've been slacking as a Once, this recent Jennie love doesn't mean I've abandoned my home team :maheart:



Lol yeah I do miss Drew and Abs, though Abs pops up here too now and then lmao.
abs will go where the gossip is xD
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I miss you too! omg all of my favs here, I should of come here sooner. I hope you have been good, how did you like G-idle's comeback?
hyped!!! charting wise not that amazing but they got 1stwin already and what really satisfying are the variety contents and the CFs (KAJA/SEPHORA, Marie Claire, Vogue), you should try watching this and see how crazy they are lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread