How Is Everyone Doing? (2 Viewers)

Do you stan Kai?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No because I have bad taste

    Votes: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hey Chan, I forgot to mention that I was just thinking of you yesterday.

You don’t know how one of your phrases has had an impact on me. Best advice ever.

And yes, I think I should let him swim in my river. :oof_tea:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: EazyC and Minuteman
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
kim... kardashian

The one in my DP,she is the last Kim I would stan :joysip:.
Hey Chan, I forgot to mention that I was just thinking of you yesterday.

You don’t know how one of your phrases has had an impact on me. Best advice ever.

And yes, I think I should let him swim in my river. :oof_tea:
I am glad I gave some good advice! Did you let him swim in your river then 👀

I feel rude but what is your username on AKP? I can't keep up with who is who:llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread