How is your sleeping schedule lately? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How is your sleeping schedule lately?

I started to go to sleep and wake up earlier in the past few months and honestly, I enjoy it! I feel much more productive since I can get more things done in the first part of the day
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Mine is horrendous to be honest. I've been staying up late and getting up early to top it off and then working a physically demanding job. But I think last night I fixed it....maybe???
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Sucks lol. Can't go to sleep before 10, have to wake up at or before 6, and sleep between then is apparently interrupted because I never feel rested.

But I need a new mattress, ha, so that could be why.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Still pretty bad, but it's slowly getting better :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread