- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
To work on something? Would you pull an all nighter or decide to stop at a certain time?
---
I used to pull all nighters all the time in college, but I decided that I'll never do that again when I graduated.
When I have work to finish at my job, I stop working at the time I'm supposed to because my work mindset instantly stops at 5p. I go to sleep at 11p Then I plan to wake up at maybe 3/4a to finish, depending on how much it is -- if not that early, then at least 5a. It works great since I allow myself to sleep.
Now, if I'm working on something for leisure, I may go until 1a.
---
I used to pull all nighters all the time in college, but I decided that I'll never do that again when I graduated.
When I have work to finish at my job, I stop working at the time I'm supposed to because my work mindset instantly stops at 5p. I go to sleep at 11p Then I plan to wake up at maybe 3/4a to finish, depending on how much it is -- if not that early, then at least 5a. It works great since I allow myself to sleep.
Now, if I'm working on something for leisure, I may go until 1a.