How long are your showers? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
15 - 20 minutes.. anything after 20 I start getting yelled at
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon and Day1

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I am so sorry, when I had to share with 3 others I wanted to hurt them :pepeslippy:
Yeah, same. most of the time.. I move out in a few months though so its not so bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
An hour or more. I'm big so it takes me a while to get clean because of having to rest b/c of asthma and stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Normal working day. Around 5 minutes....

A true bathing experience is when me and my partner go to an onsen. Then we'll be bathing for 2+ hours :llama_flirt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
My shower is usually 5 to 10 minutes but my crazy dad likes to act like I'm in there for an hour!

Showers 5 minutes
"Did you even shower in there?"

Showers 5 minutes
" YOU WERE IN THERE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR"
LIKE BRUH...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread