- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Kinda same.For me it's either 10 minutes or an hour, no in between
Damn, do you share a bathroom with someone?15 - 20 minutes.. anything after 20 I start getting yelled at
5 other peopleDamn, do you share a bathroom with someone?
I am so sorry, when I had to share with 3 others I wanted to hurt them5 other people
Yeah, same. most of the time.. I move out in a few months though so its not so badI am so sorry, when I had to share with 3 others I wanted to hurt them![]()
That sounds nice10-20 mins. Im quick as I dont have much to do, since my body hair is lasered off.
ditto omg15 - 20 minutes.. anything after 20 I start getting yelled at