How long can you go without listening to kpop? (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think I could imagine not listening to k-pop. The longest has been 5 days. It's always been a part of my life. I am always looking for new songs lol.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When listening to music regularly, I will listen to K-Pop on a regular basis. Within periods where I listen to music, but not k-pop the longest would be a month or so.. Like I said there are things that occur that make me stop listening to music altogether for periods of time. In November, December, and early February, I experienced medical "emergencies" that made me prone to excessive sleep, where I would be unable to listen to music and wouldn't feel bad to normal for up to two weeks after the "episode".. so it depends. But when all is normal around a month. I don't particularly find it stressful or hard to stop listening to K-Pop for this length of time.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The longest I have gone without listening to Kpop was when I was catching up to 700 episode of One Piece. The only time I am not listening to Kpop is when I am watching a drama or anime.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah I can go a week. Even longer. When I'm used to something and it's not all new and shiny, it's nothing to take a break. Kinda good for me too.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
2-5 months Now if u said how long could u last without anything related to Asia there would be a problem
:taeminface: :pikagun:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I have periods where I don't listen to K-pop that often, but I still listen to some songs at least. I can't help it if my brain randomly decides to jop or bop to certain tracks.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have periods where I don't listen to K-pop that often, but I still listen to some songs at least. I can't help it if my brain randomly decides to jop or bop to certain tracks.
What have you been jopping to in 2020 :sakUwu:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
What have you been jopping to in 2020 :sakUwu:
I unironically have been jopping to BTS's Black Swan. :wimwim:

I also like GFriend's Dreamcatcher and LOONA's Oh Yes I Am.

But I really haven't listened to much this year yet. :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I unironically have been jopping to BTS's Black Swan. :wimwim:

I also like GFriend's Dreamcatcher and LOONA's Oh Yes I Am.

But I really haven't listened to much this year yet. :sakUwu:
Black Swan is unironically my SOTY so far :taesip:
Who woulda thought :haylul:
Also love Loona's So What lmao. And Everglow's No Lie is a fantastic B-side. Most recently added IZ*ONE's Fiesta and Ayayaya to my playlist :sanapray:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Black Swan is unironically my SOTY so far :taesip:
Who woulda thought :haylul:
Also love Loona's So What lmao. And Everglow's No Lie is a fantastic B-side. Most recently added IZ*ONE's Fiesta and Ayayaya to my playlist :sanapray:
I'm surprised at how much I enjoy Black Swan -- the YouTube version, because I'm going to pretend that's the only version (I've listened to the official one a grand total of two times and it is stale in comparison). But maybe I will actually like this album.
I suppose it's time to re-stan BTS. :taemsip: Time to go back to my rap line akgae roots. :queen:

So What is quite nice. I will check out the IZ*ONE and Everglow songs, though knowing how different our tastes can be...
:jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm surprised at how much I enjoy Black Swan -- the YouTube version, because I'm going to pretend that's the only version (I've listened to the official one a grand total of two times and it is stale in comparison). But maybe I will actually like this album.
I suppose it's time to re-stan BTS. :taemsip: Time to go back to my rap line akgae roots. :queen:

So What is quite nice. I will check out the IZ*ONE and Everglow songs, though knowing how different our tastes can be...
:jenniesmug:
I actually prefer YouTube version too but don't mind the Spotify one either so :jenniesmug:
Rap line smh, maybe I go back to my visual stan roots and become akgae for maknae line :taemsip:
Well that's always a risk :lisalaugh:
Not like we've ever been antis for someone common but then done a complete 180 ever :jenniesmug:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I actually prefer YouTube version too but don't mind the Spotify one either so :jenniesmug:
Rap line smh, maybe I go back to my visual stan roots and become akgae for maknae line :taemsip:
Well that's always a risk :lisalaugh:
Not like we've ever been antis for someone common but then done a complete 180 ever :jenniesmug:
I might become a visual stan too. Maknae line has been looking pretty good nowadays.

And of course not :jenniesmug: I actually looked at her Instagram the other day and...
Wow, I might not have a love-hate relationship with her anymore, it's just love now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I might become a visual stan too. Maknae line has been looking pretty good nowadays.

And of course not :jenniesmug: I actually looked at her Instagram the other day and...
Wow, I might not have a love-hate relationship with her anymore, it's just love now.
We're all visual stans in our core, time to embrace it :jenniesmug:
Top 3 best accounts in all of Instagram I swear :haylul:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
We're all visual stans in our core, time to embrace it :jenniesmug:
Top 3 best accounts in all of Instagram I swear :haylul:
So I should stan more girl groups and less KHH dudes? :jenniesmug:

I now follow Jennie on my main account and I have no regrets. :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So I should stan more girl groups and less KHH dudes? :jenniesmug:

I now follow Jennie on my main account and I have no regrets. :sanapray:
And more fancams, hit me up if you ever need a good fancam of somebody :jenniesmug:
Yeah I follow everyone on my main account lol, no separate Kpop account :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread