How long do you stay up? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Honesty Time. I love it because it is super quiet. You know everyone else is aaleep and nobody will bother you, nobody will call.
oh thats different when you are still living with your parents who try to wake you up after 3-4 hours of sleep lmao
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Honesty Time. I love it because it is super quiet. You know everyone else is aaleep and nobody will bother you, nobody will call.
Ngl, this is a bit of why I stay up late as well. Sharing a house with two other people, if I'm up super late the only person I have a chance of running into is my sister, and she doesn't usually come upstairs. It's much easier to cook/clean/etc when I don't have humans in my way.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ngl, this is a bit of why I stay up late as well. Sharing a house with two other people, if I'm up super late the only person I have a chance of running into is my sister, and she doesn't usually come upstairs. It's much easier to cook/clean/etc when I don't have humans in my way.
Exactly, and it's so beautiful. I have 3 roommates, both in bed before 10. So after 10 is my time, it's when I'm most productive and when I can get some quality me time as well. Everything during the day requires interaction and I don't like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Exactly, and it's so beautiful. I have 3 roommates, both in bed before 10. So after 10 is my time, it's when I'm most productive and when I can get some quality me time as well. Everything during the day requires interaction and I don't like that.
Luckily in my house, both other humans have jobs, so I'm alone most of the day as well, but I still prefer night. We have a 24 hour grocery store in my town, so I can even do all my shopping when there aren't many people to have to deal with. I've always been a night owl, probably always will be.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So long that I start hallucinating that Kyungsoo is in my room...

But that's not what you meant... So lets say around 5... a.m.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lately 1 - 2 am
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
2 or 3am...bit sometimes I can't sleep so i end staying up or falling asleep at 5am only to get up at 7am to get ready to take my kid to school..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread