How many albums do you own? (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
"arg"?

But is IZ*ONE your ult group?
SNSD RV
if IZ*ONE goes perma then they will be a set of 3 ults.
its kinda weird since with the dead line kinda more urgent to collect more.
Like i made sure to go to EYES on me last year just in case.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
SNSD RV
if IZ*ONE goes perma then they will be a set of 3 ults.
its kinda weird since with the dead line kinda more urgent to collect more.
Like i made sure to go to EYES on me last year just in case.
ahhhhhh

I dont listen to IZ*ONE a whole lot XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wow. I wonder if this is the largest collection of Kpop albums in the Western hemisphere.
not even close Freepit has over 600 last i talked to her.
And she is much wider with groups.
i have a bunch of duplicates post 2016.
About rookie/parallel era I went version/card nuts.
Cards for RV and IZ*ONE versions for all the rest of my stan groups.

And that new signed album deal from mnet i have really started to use.
Fromis _ 9 i got all 9 members on each album.
most are just a member signs one.
1581010158910.png

1581010168749.png
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Exactly 0, I had the option to buy the recent ATEEZ album for cheap but like... I have no actual reason to have it. It'd just be reselling one of their albums rather than me buying one and like I never liked the stuff that you get in the albums, nothing special to me.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Exactly 0, I had the option to buy the recent ATEEZ album for cheap but like... I have no actual reason to have it. It'd just be reselling one of their albums rather than me buying one and like I never liked the stuff that you get in the albums, nothing special to me.
i like the excitement of getting an album especially if its my ult........i have all of the albums soooooo

And i like to collect photocards
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got like 10+ now. Mostly gg ones.

I do usually buy on itunes tho
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I own 30 K-Pop albums. I want and need more but money is scarce.

If anyone is interested I wouldn't mind doing a K-Pop album giveaway contest. I've done it before on another K-Pop forum. Peeps loved it. I've also done a K-Pop mystery box giveaway too.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
okayyyyyyyyy thats a lot omg
Well I've been into kpop since 2008, so I would expect to have more but I never had a enough money, so I only bought certain things, there's still alot more I want, alot of it is older stuff to but some of it requires a bit more searching as some have stopped being sold and made.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I own 30 K-Pop albums. I want and need more but money is scarce.

If anyone is interested I wouldn't mind doing a K-Pop album giveaway contest. I've done it before on another K-Pop forum. Peeps loved it. I've also done a K-Pop mystery box giveaway too.
that would be fun!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
11 albums 1 photobook

Fingers crossed that Twice and BP aren't coming back this month because I've decided to put a pause on album buying. Got a bit too addicted :nekosweat:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have 4: 1 JBJ, 1 BTS, 1 The Rose, 1 Kim Sungkyu and Ateez’s most recent album on the way so soon I’ll have 5.

:pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ahhhhhh

I dont listen to IZ*ONE a whole lot XD
Trust me they are the surprise of the last 3 years for me. I never would have thought i would care about them. Let alone to this extent.
I mean i was not wholly over-joyed with the the final 12 that day, not that i disliked any of the 12 (well i had come to accept that Hyewon had connected with lots o folks), but in my head I wanted at least one more j line member( although i wanted those three the most.)

But the blend is magic. They are the best i have seen at being idols since SNSD almost out of the box. Enough skilled Vocals and Dancers to do anything(6-8 legit lead or better of each). The really young girls are very good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I collect albums but not efficiently. For years I've just picked some up here and there, and I had to sadly sell some recently for some extra money, but right now I think I have 37? I'm working on collecting more again, and being more efficient about it this time though instead of just buying random albums, lol.. Currently I'm working on completely my Seventeen collection. I own way too much Seventeen merch overall, but not all of their albums yet so I'm definitely trying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I have 4: 1 JBJ, 1 BTS, 1 The Rose, 1 Kim Sungkyu and Ateez’s most recent album on the way so soon I’ll have 5.

:pandalove:
Stan Ateez! Stan The Rose!!!
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I have one EPEX album and one TO1 album
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread